At Above Shore Dental Centre, we offer all the services any general dentist office would, from tooth cleaning to extractions. However, we also provide some services that other dental offices don’t, such as hospital dentistry and sedation dentistry. We use lasers when needed for treatment of such maladies as gum disease and tooth decay.
- General Dentistry - exams and consultation
- Dental Hygiene - cleanings
- Crowns - a tooth-coloured, custom-made cap for a defective tooth
- Bridges - typically made with an artificial tooth fused between two crowns; replaces missing teeth
- Extractions - removal of a tooth or teeth
- Root Canal Therapy - removal of infected or dead pulp from your tooth
- Sedation Dentistry - use of anesthetic during procedures
- Tooth Whitening
- Laser Dentistry - use of lasers for surgery, curing of fillings, bleaching, etc.
- Hospital Dentistry - treatment of complex dental problems or of patients with dental anxiety in a hospital under general anesthesia
- Nitrous Oxide & I.V. Sedation - nitrous oxide is often called “laughing gas;” intravenous sedation
- TMJ Therapy - treatment for Temporomandibular joint disorder, a jaw problem
- Implants – Placement & Restoration
- Waterlase MD Laser – No Needle Restorations - a specific brand of laser therapy that eliminates the need for drilling
- Digital X-Rays - digital imaging software that eliminates the need for X-rays